Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We start 4 guys guys that would be backups...
(08-21-2017, 06:45 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Fisher played a hell of a game against an All-Pro caliber pass rusher in Justin Houston.
The Chiefs DL is very very talented.

Fisher looks like he is getting it. You hang with Houston all game, you almost assuredly lose a few.
Fish damn near shut him down outside of a rep or two and even then gave enough to prevent a sack.

Boling is still one of the best LG in the NFL. He's steady as a rock in pass pro and one of the better pulling guards at squaring up and sealing off defenders.

Hopkins is showing inexperience but the foundation is still there. His big issues come from lack of experience. If they don't look better week 8, then you panic.

The foundation for a good OL is in place.
Center and Left tackle look to be the biggest concerns and they can be huge.

I am no expert or close to your expertise, But Houston is coming off injury. He stated he was at around 85 to 90% back to form right now. I saw Fisher getting no push on running plays against anyone on the KC defensive line nor Hudson either. The only time we ran right it was apulling Boling or Ced that opened the whole. In reality, our run blocking was poor in my opinion against KC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We start 4 guys guys that would be backups... - Luvnit2 - 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM