Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We start 4 guys guys that would be backups...
(08-21-2017, 06:05 PM)Derrick Wrote: I'll have what he's drinking...

(08-21-2017, 06:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's more than having 1 deficient lineman. We have 4 of them.

You can gameplan around having a bad LT. We have the WORST LT in the league. The Worst. We could give him TE help. But we have 3 other deficiencies.

I've been around JN a day or two and I have seen some unbelievable phenomenon in that time; however, this year's reaction to our Oline might set a new standard; in which I rate the absurd.

Russell Bodine has improved every year he has played and enters his 4th year as a capable starter. Football outsiders rated us the 6th most efficient Oline last year when running between the guards and a lot of that can be attributed to Bodine.

Clint Boling is a borderline ProBowl LG

Andre Smith is a veteran Oline who has never had questions about performance; he just cannot fight off the injury bug.

Trey Hopkins is a strong long-armed interior lineman that has looked good this preseason

Jake Fischer has looked solid ever since he came into the league and is looking very good at RT

Ced O has battled at LT; however, he has kept his QB clean

This doesn't mention some of our higher-rated backups (Westerman, Deilman...)

I honestly do not what is causing the reaction that is occurring with about every third thread started in JN (our oline stinks). I get Whit was a fan fav; however, we offered him basically the same contract LA did (per NFL.com) and Cleveland gave Z crazy money.

Get behind the guys, have high hopes for the guys, root for the guys, you just might find your day is a little brighter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We start 4 guys guys that would be backups... - bfine32 - 08-21-2017, 08:20 PM