Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking the line will keep inproving
I'm sorry, it is easy to be a dick and just always slam them for their performance. Do I think they want to suck? Do i think the line's problems are entirely at the tackle position? No and no. I wish they had a coach that kicked their asses in the weight room and in practice until they got it right, and then kicked their asses some more.

They were selected (early) by the Bengals and it was the job of our OC, Offensive line coach, and HC to develop them. They appeared to have put in the time in the weight room, but did the coaches think that if they were drafted early they wouldn't have to develop them? Today's college offenses don't teach NFL-style blocking schemes. I mean, there are only so many Wisconsin linemen available, right?

I place most of the blame at the feet of our coaches. I would like to see what these guys could do with real coaches. And what Andy, AJ, etc. could do with a real OC. We had that with Hue and we were one of the most lethal offenses in the game with also-rans like Sanu and Marvin Jones opposite Green. The talent level we have needs a serious overhaul in the coaching department. And the next coach has to be an absolute hammer with an attitude. No more pantywaste sissies. Get tough or GTFO!.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking the line will keep inproving - SHRacerX - 09-22-2017, 10:04 AM