Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking the line will keep inproving
(09-28-2017, 01:08 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Check out @John__Sheeran’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/John__Sheeran/status/912365182197911555?s=09

what do you call this.  just horrible

the whole line just seems to get overwhelmed at times...

he tackles are really poor of course but to be fair I'm struggling to see anyone consistently winning their individual battles (Is it me or is Ced looking like he's just wandering around out there..at no point have i seen simply try and blown the snot out of someone - he's just trying to get in their way).  

Those G-T pull plays s are taking an age to develop as well meaning the backside pursuit is a factor.

At the start of the season I was trying to  be a bit pragmatic with Alexander based on the fact we have had decent lines previously (who have at times been real good at pass pro..run blocking has never been stellar) but the combination of their recent draft picks with the way  they approach games / way too passive , lack of aggression  means I'm pretty much done.  

There are really no more excuses left - for the second year in a row the play of the OLine is going to be arguably the biggest on field handicap we have to success
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking the line will keep inproving - sonofstat - 09-28-2017, 01:44 PM