Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
Being there are only 32 head coaches in the league and only so many assistant coaches currently employed in the league that leaves a lot of potential coaches still out there who could be hired. Then you have to whittle away those who don't want the job, those who wouldn't really fit, those who would want full autonomy and so on. There's probably plenty we don't even know are available. I certainly don't have some extensive list of unemployed genius coaches sitting around in my tool box...I kind of doubt ol Mikey does either..
IF Marvin is canned sometime during the season they'll likely name an interim coach to pretend for the remainder of the season and start finding potential replacements soon as the last game of the season is over. 
Whoever may or may not be the interim would really have to have the team winning and winning big to stay on the following season you would think, but it's the Bengals so that's still up for debate. Heck, with Mikey he might not even have to win to keep the job for the next 15 years as long as he's good at sipping cocktails at the Brown mansion and has the ability to say, 'Please pass the sweet and sour shrimp!' with the right cadence and doesn't get the idea that we have to win to keep the NFL money train bringing in car after car of cash rolling in.  
Alright, that's my cynical side. After all, I am a conspiracy theory guy and don't necessarily buy into the idea that winning is required to keep the family in plenty o' dough ..That much has been proven already. 

Hey, I'd LOVE to be proven absolutely wrong and this team can and will win the super bowl, but thus far all we've ever seen is the Brown family still getting rich, the team not winning and Marvin still at the helm steering the ship right into the rocks in hurricane season.  

God, I hate being so cynical!  (ok, not really) 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - grampahol - 09-28-2017, 09:57 AM