Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 07:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I could never, under any circumstances root for the Browns over the Bengals. However, if a loss was to happen and Lewis was fired? Well, it would be the most satisfying loss in my fan history.

I hear ya buddy and basically feel the same way, but, I'd be willing to do whatever for change to take place ! We're running out of time - fast.

(09-28-2017, 08:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Marv is done without a playoff win, end of story.  Firing him midseason would not allow the Bengals to interview the best candidates and would likely accomplish very little.  I would like, however, to see more of the other pieces and less of the retreads that we know suck.  

Agree, but in the same breath it would fire a shot across the bow of this team that accountability is now taking place. I can't imagine Mike Brown actually doing it. It's needed done for a long, long, time ! And without something shaking these guys up this season it's all but done anyways.

Hire an interim HC and go thru the process this off season. Culture change is very badly needed here ! Will Mike Brown actually do it ?

I'd be surprised
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - bengalfan74 - 09-28-2017, 10:35 AM