Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 11:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly I think this may be the case. Think about it. What is the biggest issue (maybe the only real issue) with this team?

People are ripping Mike Brown (myself included) for not spending on o-line, but maybe in Mike's mind "we have the talent" already, just like he supposedly said in OP's quote.

That talent would be Ogbuehi, Fisher and Bodine. High picks and a guy we traded up for, all hand selected by the ivory tickler himself.

I feel the reality is this teams coaching needs a new HC and let HIM build the other coaches he sees fit to take this team further than a first round playoff game. Piano man needs to go with Marvin. 

I also feel this 50th year celebration and a team that is in the top 5 bottom in the NFL is an embarrassment to Mike and finally feels how the fans have year after year losing in the first round of the playoffs....year after year letting Shitsburgh get the best of us. I hope he feels the pain of what Bengal fans feel week after week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - GodFather - 09-28-2017, 12:08 PM