Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 10:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So you say culture change and talk about a new HC...but company culture is set at the top of the organization down. Which is why we've lost for 26+ years. Changing the coaches is putting paint on a wall with cracks in it.

The same management team that reportedly offered Zeitler $5.5 million a year after DeCastro signed for $10 million will still be in place. And don't you think that demotivates the current players here when they see one of their own low-balled by that much? Maybe if the Bengals offered $8 or $9 million I could see it...but $5.5 million??? That's 2005 salary numbers.

Believe me my friend I understand that 100,000,000%, the top is the true problem.  But we have basically no hope of Mike Brown and the Bengals F.O. changing !

Perhaps, just maybe, if we can get a new HC in here somehow, someway, maybe he can get Mike to buy into accountability ? Maybe, just maybe some one can get Mike to understand you can't compete in todays NFL with an O-line coach that teaches them to stand up and catch the defender while letting the D dictate where they're going.

Perhaps, just maybe the new guy can convince Mike that players like Pac Man hurt way more than they help ?

What else can we hope for ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - bengalfan74 - 09-28-2017, 12:51 PM