Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 09:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The talent is the problem. No one is winning games with that offensive line. Don't take the bait, people. MIKE BROWN is the problem with this team. If his cheap ass would have resigned at least one of our best offensive lineman from last year maybe we would have a win by now.

MIKE BROWN hasnt wont a playoff game in nearly two decades. What a loser.

I do believe with all my heart that Mr.Mike Brown felt as if this team was the one team that would and could make a serious run and so did a lot of other nfl folks.Paul Alexander has allowed what an offensive line used to be stay in his way of looking at how offensive players have evolved and he is way behind all of it. Mikes biggest problem is he is too loyal to his players and his coaches.He does not like change and for about 10 years that has worked for him as these cincy teams have been very close and should have won a playoff game.I blame marvin and not sitting adam jones down during that playoff game against the steelers.Mike will not fire marvin during the season unless he continues to lose.That is not his MO>however if he does he will jjust give the job to some other jerk on this staff that is not deserving but he wants a yes man at the top.Katie does not have the balls to be the pres of this team.She will need a GM and many others to make this team a contender.At this time the whole world knows we need a complete O-line,a better qb,like an AJ.McCarron who will be a stud somewhere.He is going to need time to get up to speed,but I would put him in the first sign of Dalton being dumb.The brownies have the talent to beat us and word up north is they are so pumped to beat us and I think they will.They are really jacked up for this and I think they will just have too much energy for us,especially if adam jones and Kirkpatrick plays.It will be a long day and their defense is much better than greenbays.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - fortyyearfan - 09-28-2017, 02:50 PM