Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Deserves Some Credit
(10-04-2017, 12:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Here's a novel idea: why not PROVE that Andy is the problem. Shouldn't be too hard is you're so sure of it.

I don't think he's a problem at all and I have loads of evidence to back up that claim. So instead of some bet that proves nothing, why not back up your claim with facts and evidence?

Andy Dalton Playoff stats:
Record 0-4
TDs 1
Ints 6
Completion % 55.7

But hey that’s probably the playcaller’s fault, or the o-line, or maybe he didn’t have any weapons. You see I have history to back me up and all you have is a raging case of Homerism. Truth is that nobody outside of Cincinnati mentions the name Andy Dalton when the topic of good QBs come up. Word is out that in order for Andy to “excel,” and I use that term very loosely, coordinators have to really simplify and decisions Andy has to make by using three step drops/ one read pass plays. Hence why when we go to the playoffs and face teams with good coaching they very easily shut him down.

Andy’s playoff stats are all the facts and evidence I need. You keep clinging to Andy’s regular season accolades and feel free to think Andy’s brought success to this franchise and you’d be right if your definition of success is the same as Mike Browns. I’m sorry but I’ve set the bar higher than merely making the playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton Deserves Some Credit - Stonyhands - 10-05-2017, 04:02 AM