Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN
(10-11-2017, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If it wasn't for our HC being a Steeler fan and the refs i would say without question this is the case.

But those are huge problems to have.

Our Defense should have us in every game though and with Lazor the Offense and even the OL have improved immensely.

We will see a week from Sunday but we have made tons of mistakes that we can learn from in that time.

For example, AJ should be really criticizing himself for those two turnovers he caused against the Bills.

Your best Offensive player makes those mistakes and you usually lose. We were able to overcome them against a good Bills team.

This says a lot IMHO.

This. As I kept putting on social media...I've never seen a superstar with a performance so epic in highs and lows. AJ was ripping that team apart, while continuously falling apart. It was magical...even with all those turnovers, we found a way to win.

Which reminds me, 16 of the Bills points, came off turnovers...should've been a blow out. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - The Caped Crusader - 10-12-2017, 04:46 AM