Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN
(10-12-2017, 04:46 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This. As I kept putting on social media...I've never seen a superstar with a performance so epic in highs and lows. AJ was ripping that team apart, while continuously falling apart. It was magical...even with all those turnovers, we found a way to win.

Which reminds me, 16 of the Bills points, came off turnovers...should've been a blow out. 

Loved how AJ kept fighting, a lot of superstars would fade out in the game after that.

He just kept plugging away, great resiliency. For example, Odell Beckham Jr i bet would of imploded.

Especially against that Secondary and Dalton was spot on except for the one high ball. AJ knows it.

But as Eox said in another thread, AJ owes this Defense a meal. They played great once again.

(10-12-2017, 12:31 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I would love it, if we were blowing out Pitt and Marvin told Lazor to "shut it down" and Lazor tells him to "bugger off"!!!

That would be awesome. But Marv would probably talk shit about him if he did and we ran up the score on Pitt.

Still remember Marv undermining Paulie G last season at the bye week when Paulie wanted to make some adjustments
on Defense and start playing some of the younger players. Made me sick, another monster reason to move on from him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-12-2017, 12:39 PM