Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN
(10-13-2017, 04:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Interestingly enough, the Bengals and Steelers are currently the top 2 teams when it comes to pass yards allowed per game.
However, I don't the Steelers are as good as their ranking indicates.
They played against the Bears (no receivers, bad QB), Browns (no receivers, rookie QB), Jags (no ARob, bad QB), Ravens (bad offense), and Vikings (no Bradford that game, Keenum first game).

While the Bengals haven't played many stud offenses either, they did play Rodgers and Co. in a game that the Bengals were leading most of the game forcing the Packers to throw a lot.
I think the Bengals have a better defense than the Steelers.

I feel the same, playing Rodgers in his place was one heck of a test.

Our Defense beat down the Browns way worse than the Steelers D did.

And our Offense didn't do any favors for our D the first 3 games. We have a bad run blocking O-line so the D doesn't
get much rest either. They just have to force the other team to give us the ball all the time and they have done this.

Even against the Bills all their points came off turnovers, mostly AJ.

With the O-line blocking better against one of the best fronts in football in the Bills i think our Offense can actually
start doing some favors for our Defense. Add one of the speedy wideouts to complement Green and maybe our run
game should get a lot better.

That is what is crazy, i think our Defense will just get much better as the year goes on with these young guys and
the Offense improving. The Steelers usually get better as the season goes on but the Pig is getting old, we will see
if that Offense will help or hurt their D. The Pig sure hurt their D last game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-13-2017, 05:29 PM