Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-22-2017, 02:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If it were me, regardless of the franchise I own, I would do everything in my power, within the rules and ethics, to model my organization as close to I could possibly get to the best and most consistent franchise for the last 15 years, the NE Patriots.

How?  By finding out their techniques and philosophies they use on everything they do.

People say, "Yeah, but they have Tom Brady!"  Here's the problem with that philosophy, NE wins with or without Brady.  I will go as far as this and say that if Brady were on ANY other team, without Billy B. and the Pats organization, he would still be a good QB, but not the QB he is at NE!!  (Debate this and call my crazy, but the proof is in the pudding, when he sits out!)

I agree, try to model your organization after the best if you are not succeeding with the way you are doing it.

But this is making adjustments man, you know, that journalistic jargon shit. Mellow

(11-22-2017, 02:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm not so sold on the idea, that not having a huge scouting department is our biggest problem. We've drafted players that had pretty good college resumes. Our biggest problem is finding coaches that can push these players up to their potential. We don't have that.

Yeah, coaching is the biggest problem in my opinion as well. We draft pretty damn well, i mean except for O-line lately
where PA is picking players that don't even fit his own scheme. Luckily we can change coaches, like i said, have to change
what can be changed. MB and the Blackburn's are going nowhere.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-22-2017, 02:58 PM