Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-21-2017, 08:04 PM)Synric Wrote: I keep hearing the the 5.5 million thing and I know Lapham said it, but didn't Lapham also say they were going to let Free Agency determine how much Zeitler was worth? That's completely different...

Also Lapham Hobson the Bengals hell even Whitworth was saying Andrew Whitworth was gonna resign with the Bengals...until he signed with the Rams lol. 

I hate kicking this into the ground, but the Front Office should have never let the Zietler situation even go into Free Agency and resigned him a year earlier.
In doing this, it maybe have helped switch Whitworth's mindset to resign as well. Hindsight being 20/20, now the Bengals need to pull a Minnesota Vikings and bring in 5 completely new OLineman type situation because keeping 4 of the worst lineman at their positions in the league is just insanity, and I dont want to hear well so and so is improving. Shut up, you got it wrong, and start over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - bambino5130 - 11-22-2017, 03:07 PM