Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-22-2017, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, try to model your organization after the best if you are not succeeding with the way you are doing it.

But this is making adjustments man, you know, that journalistic jargon shit. Mellow

Yeah, coaching is the biggest problem in my opinion as well. We draft pretty damn well, i mean except for O-line lately
where PA is picking players that don't even fit his own scheme. Luckily we can change coaches, like i said, have to change
what can be changed. MB and the Blackburn's are going nowhere.

It's really hard to say that we draft well or don't. We see the guys don't turn out well and assume it is coaches...but like Willie said recently the coaches are tasked with paperwork and we know they have to scout.

Plus, IF you get 2 quality starters out of any 1 draft you did good. We let guys go and draft guys and force young guys to start. The hit rate on 1st Round picks ever becoming quality starters is like 50%. When you're relying on 3rd and 4th Rounders...that's a very low success rate. In some cases, we'd be better served signing free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - THE PISTONS - 11-22-2017, 03:19 PM