Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-25-2017, 01:33 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes! We know he as a borderline Pro Bowl player here. We know they low-balled him. Who knows? Maybe he signs for $9 million here if they offered to extend him?

We have a historically bad offensive line now.

The thing about the Bengals? Yeah $12 million is overpaying Zeitler. Maybe $10 million is too much for a Guard too. But it's not like they're going to spend that money on other free agents! We're sitting there with like $12 million cap space right now.

Do we know they low balled Zeilter? 

There's conflicting stories from the same source. Which is it did they offer him 5.5 or were they letting free agency determine his value? 

I'm going with the latter since it's the same strategy they used with Marvin Jones, Michael Johnson, and Jonathan Joesph.

Edit: Also like to add all three of the players I mentioned above also received competitive offers from the Bengals similar to the ones they signed with other teams....and then they straight up way low balled a pro bowl caliber former first round pick? I don't buy it one second.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - Synric - 11-25-2017, 01:48 AM