Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-25-2017, 02:05 PM)Synric Wrote: I get what your saying they didn't offer him top dollar why would would they?

How I take it is if no one offered him over 10 mil the Bengals would have likely made a competitive offer because they didn't believe he should be the highest paid guard in the NFL.

I dont believe for one second they offered him less money than Clint Boiling.

Edit: After reading the quote by Lapham it really sounds like he was pulling number out of his ass. Something like 5.5mil why can't I make 9 8 7 mil a year. Lol.

How do you respond to the quote on Bengals.com by Hobson that clearly states the Bengals don't believe Guards warrant top money?

"but the Bengals don't believe guards win enough games on their own to warrant top of the market money. The Bengals didn't offer a contract but told his agent, "If you don't get what you want, come back."

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Facelift/6f86968a-e26b-4fa0-95c3-75c043ecf393
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - THE PISTONS - 11-25-2017, 03:47 PM