Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-25-2017, 03:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How do you respond to the quote on Bengals.com by Hobson that clearly states the Bengals don't believe Guards warrant top money?

"but the Bengals don't believe guards win enough games on their own to warrant top of the market money. The Bengals didn't offer a contract but told his agent, "If you don't get what you want, come back."

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Facelift/6f86968a-e26b-4fa0-95c3-75c043ecf393

That Hobspin like usual is full of shit considering the Bengals made Bobbie Williams one of the highest paid guards in football at the time...

Clint Boling also made just under what the top guards in football were making...Boling is good but no way was he going to make Marshall Yonda money.

Now you tell me Kevin Zeilter is good but should he be the highest paid guard in the NFL?

Zeitler is making more money than what the Steelers offered Bell...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - Synric - 11-25-2017, 04:03 PM