Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-25-2017, 07:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You're obviously either not comprehending this or choosing not to. The fact that you think Hobson just makes up negative articles on Bengals.com and they're not accurate is beyond me.

But hey...you may be the only Mike Brown fan on the board too! He needs fans! Yay Mike Browns wallet! Zeitler and Whitworth were overpaid! Let them go and don't spend the money!!!

Too bad the result was a historically bad offensive line.

Was Bobbie Williams not one of the top paid guards in football? Did Clint Boiling not receive a very nice contract for a Guard at that time?

But you didn't answer my question and I did yours. Should Kevin Zeilter be the highest paid guard in NFL HISTORY? Should he be making more money than Le'veon Bell offer in the same contract year?

The Bengals could turn around and sign Bell for 15 mil a year only 2 mil more than what Zeitler is getting and they would get one of thr best players in football...not at that position in ALL of football. 

Can you say Zeitler should be making close to what Bell and you know AJ Green make (14mil a year?) With a straight face? Lolol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - Synric - 11-25-2017, 07:05 PM