Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro
(11-25-2017, 08:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You seem locked in on the Browns offer in free agency and won't acknowledge that the Bengals could have worked out an extension BEFORE he hit free agency...like the Steelers did with DeCastro. DeCastro's $10 million would have likely been the ceiling on what he would have wanted.

Had the Steelers allowed DeCastro to get to free agency, don't you think he gets more than $10 million?

When you allow players to hit free agency, all bets are off.

And I repeat. They probably did offer him around 8.5 to 9. (I know I know 5.5 or he could have made 9 8 7 mil lol. Notice none of those numbers are close to what DeCastro and Osomele are making.)

Zeilter and his agent bet he could make well over 10 mil in free agency and he became the Highest Paid Guard in NFL History...and I don't think he's as good as DeCastro or Osomele.

Osomele? or Osemele?

Edit: As for outside free agents small market teams will always been in the review because of simple things like Endorsments....and Jersey Sales. Did you know Players make 2/3rds of thr money from Jersey sales? THAT'S HUGE!!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want miracle man on sidelines- Optimism of candidates belies negativity surro - Synric - 11-25-2017, 08:26 PM