Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield
(12-13-2017, 04:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yeah Allen is certainly a raw prospect. It will greatly benefit him to sit and learn for awhile, but he has all the physical tools you want in a QB. Plus I don't see the team or new coach parting ways with Andy any time soon. Andy has, what, two years left on his deal? I don't see him coming back once his contract is up... Enter Josh Allen. This could be a perfect scenario for all parties involved. 

It's hard for me to not see our next coach want to take his own QB. I would love to load up on Olinemen all draft long but I strongly believe we will be taking a QB at some point. Might as well grab one early on that has a real chance to have a career in the NFL, and not some camp arm in the later rounds.

Lots of great points Pat, not a bad idea to have a talented QB for the future learning behind Dalton that is, if we
get the Center position taken care of. Have to have a pocket to step into. FA will have to be used to open up the
draft for something like this to work though.

Get Jensen the Center in FA, draft Quentin Nelson G Notre Dame and this might work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-13-2017, 04:08 PM