Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield
(12-13-2017, 05:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lol cmon man. Brady was just caught on tape the other weekend verbally assaulting his offensive coordinator on the sidelines. 

He was a college kid that made a dumb decision, it was 1/10th of what Mixon did. It was pretty much harmless. 

All the on the field stuff is just competitiveness and I love it. He has some Phillip Rivers in him. He gives a shit and wants to win.  

To each their own. Brady yelling at his coach has happened with 2 different OC's now. O'Brien and McDaniels. You can chalk that up to passion and heat of the moment. The guy is serious about football. I've never seen he or Rivers do something so childish as point at their junk on the field. That reminds me of Manziel flipping the other team off in preseason. It's a maturity issue. 

Not many QB's are running from police either.

The Mixon comparison is irrelevant to me. Again, QB's are the face of their respective franchises and you rarely see off-field behavior like that from a QB. Other positions, sure...the NFL is loaded with bad dudes. Not at QB though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield - Shake n Blake - 12-13-2017, 05:29 PM