Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield
(12-13-2017, 07:24 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Im done with Bengals fans ,I won't be back here,I'll stick to goodberry on twitter . But people on these boards and Facebook are complete idiots. All you hear here is we need to draft 3 o lineman back to back. And people saying they'd take blandy over Mayfield.  By skill alone Mayfield blows blandy away. We will never win with dalton point blank , he's a waste of years on everyone's life except for his worshippers that just love to see the guy throw.

While I get what you're saying, why is there such a big deal to make other Bengals fans follow your opinions?
If people don't agree with you, so be it. Just be happy on the occasion you are right and some are wrong.
That's the problem with people in this social media world - everyone has to try and argue their side just to try and get everyone on board with it when in reality most people's opinion simply don't (or shouldn't) matter.
You do you Boo.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield - ochocincos - 12-14-2017, 02:35 PM