Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your interpretation on this?
(01-03-2018, 02:31 AM)jowczarski Wrote: Marvin said the coaching staff was one of the "complications" surrounding his return. But he wouldn't get into specifics (and rightfully so) at that moment, instead saying he needed his situation handled first.

He told the team site (Hobson/Bengals.com - the only outlet he spoke to on Tuesday) that he liked what Lazor did as OC. I believe he'd like Guenther back, but I believe he's ready for Guenther to leave.

After that - every single coach is a free agent. Maybe some want to move on? Maybe Marvin wants to move on from some? I think everything is on the table regarding that. It starts with the coordinators, so I can see him trying to lock in Lazor if he feels that's the right thing to do. I would think expect Lazor to have a say in who the position coaches are. Same with the DC on down. It's a rare opportunity to rebuild a staff. I do know they like some of the position coaches, but at this point, those guys have the right to explore other opportunities also.

Hopefully we'll get some clarity tomorrow.

Do you have any idea on what will happen with Paul Alexander? Exactly how close are Paul and Mike Brown? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your interpretation on this? - Pat5775 - 01-03-2018, 03:03 AM