Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(03-31-2021, 08:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, I agree.  I just, as always, like to point out to the resident puritans how their people are hardly paragons of virtue themselves.

I don't know how much I agree with that, in this context.  Minimizing the grift of others by pointing out the extremities of Trump can just as easily be seen as minimizing their actions

Can be. Might be. The only issue with all that is how imho all nuance and an objective reality tends to get lost in these kinds of back and forth. 

Also, for one, thinking this logic to the end would inherently mean no liberal can ever critizise any kind of corruption without being questioned in that manner, which imho is a weak stance; and also, I still find it way more ironic when a Trump supporter complains about Obama corruption as when an Obama supporter complains about Trump corruption, based on the fact that Trump corruption was way more blatant and worse then any alleged Obama corruption (and to even call it that would be a tad too far for me personally, but whatever) was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - hollodero - 03-31-2021, 09:12 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM