Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(04-01-2021, 11:34 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, the quote said "crook", and the meme was posted by someone not known to be overly critical of Trump, so I might get why the response was as it was, but whatever... the important thing to me is this, I feel your counter plays in the hand of the "everyone is bad anyway" defense mechanism of Trump (or other bad actors). - Left and right, liberal or conservative, they are all partisan, biased actors, the politicians are all crooks, everything and everyone is awful and always will be awful, it's all the same and so there's no reason to take issue with Trump or thrive for anything better than Trump - and every critizism is hypocritical in its nature anyways.

Just to clarify, I don't say that is your intention at all: I just say that your take fuels those arguments and I consider them more troubling than allegedly uber-partisan takes. Might be worth a thought - or not.

constantly using fallacies in arguments is "nauseating," whether intentionally done or not. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - TheUberHuber - 04-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM