Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(11-07-2015, 08:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact you even got involved into whether Cubans are white is pretty funny.   Matt was being cheeky with his census post .... You are just being over the top. 

I'm "being over the top" because I wrote being Cuban is similar to being American, both are composed of multiple races and ethnicities?  Get a grip on reality.

Quote:Make sure you tell the next Cuban you run into that they aren't really a people.   

That would be the same as telling an American they really aren't an American which would be so stupid only you would suggest it.

Quote:Like I said I have yet to run into one that claims themselves to be white.    But please make 10 other posts with graphs trying to make a point that no one cares about.    

Yes, and you also saw a teenager working the cash register who pretended to do homework whenever there were customers.  You're a habitual liar.  I haven't posted a single graph on this topic so I certainly wouldn't "make 10 other posts with graphs."

Quote:My initial post was cheeky as well.  Since you all call everything racist or some other form of -ist 

Another lie.

Quote:I guess you can't take a joke .  Which is funny that you put this much effort into me having a laugh with Sunset.

Hilarious

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Political-Comics-Memes-Jokes-etc?pid=94519#pid94519
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM