Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(08-27-2021, 07:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This one is for Bel, and I can confirm this is 100% true.

[Image: l98kadcgnvj71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...cb8782fb2a]

So, true story, there is a gun in my safe my wife doesn't know is there. I was putting up recruiting flyers for Scouts. I tend to buy something at local businesses when I drop them off because it just works better. Coffee, bagel, milkshake, whatever. One of my stops was a branch of our local ag co-op. Now, our ag co-ops also have sporting goods sections, guns and ammo included, and it's actually where I do most of my purchases of that sort. I had never been to this branch, though, so naturally I had to look around. My purchase for that flyer was a Ruger 10/22. LOL

I brought it home and put it away before anyone was the wiser. Box disposed of, and all.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Belsnickel - 08-27-2021, 09:06 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM