Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(10-11-2021, 02:09 PM)Dill Wrote: If Dino's "sexist" post now makes him "misogynist," then his cracker post must make him a RACIST for posting it,
i.e., raising the topic.

So you don't think his post was sexist?  Please explain.  Also, I didn't label him a racist because of that post, I correctly pointed out that he was minimizing/mocking racist treatment towards someone because the victim was white (I still remember how overly found he was of the "won't someone think of the white people?" dad tier meme he'd trot out anytime a story was posted about racism towards white people).  Because he was doing exactly that.

Quote:Would the response to your eggplant example be different if Blacks had enslaved whites in the US for
hundreds of years and then segregated them for another hundred?

No.  At some point people like you are going to have to make up your mind.  Either racism is bad and we need to be attacking it whenever it occurs.  Or, the alternative you and Dino appear to prefer, racism is ok if it's targeted at an ethnicity that once treated other ethnicities poorly.  I'm firmly in the former camp, and have been all my life.  But please feel free to explain to us all how Dino's first post wasn't misogynist and how his second post wasn't minimizing or mocking racist behavior because the victim was white.  You can even do one of your overly verbose replies, I'm sure every line will be a keeper.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM