Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(01-10-2022, 12:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I mean I know we're just nobodies taking shots at the president (as we nobodies have a right to do) but there sure is a lot of ageism going on these days.  I suppose when we are all the same age Biden is now we will gladly allow ourselves to be locked in a nut house like the brain-dead, stumbling embarrassments to humankind that we have become.

Side note, a few years ago I fell up some wooden stairs while rushing about and I put such a gash in my shin I spent a good (bad?) 10 minutes just rolling around on the floor thinking "Oh, you've really done it this time, you dummy!"

Eh, I'll be dead by that age. My father, his mother, his father, back several generations all died at 70 or earlier. That plus my terrible health spells doom for me. I probably won't live long enough to retire.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Belsnickel - 01-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM