Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-25-2022, 05:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just try to stay consistent and consider a gun a tool regardless of how it is used.  It's another one of those things that is subject to our hyper political society wherein some people feel compelled to love them and declare them essential to life itself and some feel compelled to hate them and declare them useless and unnecessary.

Now that I think about it, it's almost odd liberals didn't start stockpiling arms the day Trump got elected.  They think he's the most vile, evil, and unpatriotic person on earth.  Isn't he just like Putin?  Identity politics, I tells ya.

You raise an excellent point.  You didn't see a huge surge in left leaning gun ownership under Trump because they didn't really believe that he was an autocrat in waiting.  How do I know this?  Because the minute the George Floyd BLM riots started happening and law enforcement's response was hamstrung you saw those people buy firearms in record numbers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-25-2022, 05:35 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM