Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(12-10-2015, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPjPuf27RyDskFzpRlZXO...ArUwkJVFyg]

Serious question: how has America been seen as weak under the current President?  And a follow up:  Do you think caring about the rights of citizens vs just killing people we don't like is a sign of weakness?

Because I think you are mistaking "weak" with fair and legal in the US...vs Putin being "strong" (and dreamy to you) with being a pseudo-dictator who can do whatever he wants while controlling the entire media that comes out of the country to make him always look good.

Not that I expect you to look beyond the occasional meme and your own biases but I'd be curious on your responses.  Thank you.

1. Well for one.... Drawing red lines and then not doing anything except bend to the wills of the ones crossing the red lines. = weak There are countless other examples of Obama weakness.

2 explain what instance you are talking about here on the follow up. Because as for caring about citizen rights .... Obama still spies on us all. Where is all this caring about or rights in this case?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - StLucieBengal - 12-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM