Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(12-10-2015, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I can not judge the man in his personal life/.  But in his public life he runs around with terrorists and has ether been with them or protected them his whole life.    He has proven time and again that he is against the way this country came to be ...   Has fanned the flames of race wars which has helped cripple us as a nation because we are constantly bickering about race now.   He has set back that movement 50 years. .... Oh and he went to an extremist church.  

As a leader you are supposed to bring people together....   Please name 1 bipartisan accomplishment he has fostered?   Other than telling us all he has a pen and a phone and he will do as he chooses unless they congress does his bidding.    If a republican told us all that you guys would be going nuts on this board.  

Now as for your question about if I am better than Obama.....    I don't hang out with known terrorists, go to an extreme church, or tell everyone that we have a racial problem.   And I accept the history of this country the good and the not so good.    

I also do not pit the people I am supposed to lead against one another.   We don't always agree but we find a way to move forward.   And it's not me just barking orders and demanding they fall in line or else.

The only way he has done this it to be a black man with power.  That seems to have stirred up the fellas who don't take kindly to "those kind".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - GMDino - 12-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM