Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-28-2024, 06:36 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Future congressman resume.

[Image: GHZimK-XAAA0wKQ?format=png&name=900x900]

Sadly amusing that his mother was part of a primary debate of sorts for the supposed party of law and order and someone asked for the candidates who have been arrested before to raise their hands and I think 6 of the 8 candidates for that congressional seat raised their hands to uproarious hoots and applause from the crowd.  They even exchanged some high fives.

It actually reminds me of when I was a kid and they'd send us off to youth rallies to get all fired up about Jesus and it always involved some 19 or so year old who would talk to us and give us the whole "I used to do drugs and have sex and smoke weed and I was a really bad kid but now I found Jesus" and even as a kid I'd wonder how wise it was to tell kids not to do all this stuff and then let someone who did all those things tell us how they did it anyways and came out stinking like a rose all the same.

Anyways, as long as it's up to the voters having a criminal record will have a better chance of keeping you from cleaning bedpans and mopping the floor at the VA hospital than serving in some of our highest positions of government.  Weird eh?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 02-28-2024, 07:25 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM