Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-14-2016, 09:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you agree with this but use a bank, a road, an airplane, safe medicine, insurance, clean water, clean air, or the protection of the criminal justice system then you area THIEF for using all of that without paying for any of it.

Banks make money off of my money that I have deposited in exchange for their services. A large portion of the money used for roads comes from the taxation of gas that I pay for. I purchase my insurance and what it doesn't cover I pay for. The cost to clean my water comes from the bill that I pay for the water. I help pay for clean air every time I pay my electric bill because the electric company passes on the cost of scrubbers to the consumer, as well as the tarrifs and fees imposed by the feds. My property, income, and sales taxes pay for the police as well as fire services. While i dont necessarily object to these services being provided I had absolutely no say so in the vast majority of them. So tell me how am I the thief?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - mallorian69 - 02-14-2016, 11:20 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM