Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(04-13-2016, 12:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If he has a penis, and went into the men's room.  He's in the right place.  Get it?

No I don't.

I don't think that guy has a right to behave that way in EITHER bathroom.  So I don't understand the point of the cartoon you posted.  It appears that the cartoon was made in response to the furor over "bathroom bills" being proposed in several states.  So in order for that cartoon to support your position you have to assume that the problem is that the guy is allowed in the ladies room, but there is no problem with him acting the same way in the mens room.

It makes no sense at all.  It doesn't matter which bathroom he is allowed to enter because the behavior should be prohibited in EITHER bathroom.  The problem with a guy like this has ZERO to do with the issue addressed in "bathroom bills".  

Anyone who thinks that allowing transgender people to use a certain bathroom means they are allowed to expose themselves to children or videotape other people using the bathroom is a rube.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - fredtoast - 04-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM