Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(04-16-2016, 05:09 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Are straight people whining? They passed a law that basically requires transgenders to use discretion.  I think ******* liberals may be whining more than transgenders, to be honest.  But then that's usually how these things go.

Are you telling me that ******* liberals aren't straight?  Ha, that'd be a bit of a schoolyard insult!

(04-16-2016, 12:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: They are boycotting because of this law which you and many others have stated was enacted because of religious beliefs. Ergo they are boycotting because of the religious beliefs of those who passed this law.  Ergo they are guilty of the same thing. 

They are boycotting discrimination regardless of its inspiration.  Discrimination attributed to deity doesn't suddenly become sacred as some people want it to be.  Additionally, if people want their religion to be respected and celebrated they should probably stop using it to justify actions and beliefs the American populace is finding less and less acceptable.

Maybe some of the protesters are doing so because they hate religion, but I know I personally am intolerant of intolerance whether you tell me you're doing it for Jesus, Mohammad, or because your neighbor's dog told you to do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 04-16-2016, 12:57 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM