Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-03-2016, 07:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Got it.  I misinterpreted your assessment of "irony" to the meme you posted rather than the idea that many South American immigrants go to Mexico just as Mexicans come to the US.  

As to the meme, I don't find it ironic.  I find it a sad statement on the level of education our dumbfuck masses are able to obtain. 

Well, it is true what you say.  However, have you never went to a school that sends home these milk cartons, with pictures of starving kids in Africa, South or Central America on them?  They do that to not only raise money to send to these starving kids, but to also raise appreciation for the bounty that we all share.  Even our poorest in America seem entitled to food stamps and an I phone, yet in truly impoverished Nations, they are looking to get into the wealth that is Mexico.  Yet many Mexicans simply want to come to the US, work for 15-20 years, send most of their earnings back to the Bank of Mexico, then return there to retire.  Last I checked the Dollar was 18.3 to the Peso.  So, it must be as dramatic a difference for the folks in Guatemala, for them to want to boarder jump to Mexico.

Folks on the Left can say all they want about the US being the richest Nation in the World, but sooner or later, if we keep giving it up to the poor;  The wealthy will leave, and the Nation will all be a bunch of entertainment industry slaves living off of a decreasing Government handout.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - SunsetBengal - 05-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM