Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(06-03-2016, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I always found this part to be the most interesting.  I see/hear people complain about their bank offering bilingual services, or people complaining about those in front of them using welfare cards to buy stuff and my first response is to tell that person IF you don't like that business practice take your business elsewhere.

If your bank offers multi-lingual options and you don't like it, take your money to a bank that doesn't.  If you are sick of people using handout cards at Wal Mart, tell Wal Mart they won't get YOUR hard-earned money until they stop accepting everyone's hand-out money.  Don't buy cereal boxes that have multi-lingual information on them.

People need to make the personal sacrifice to vote with their dollar rather than whine to the government to regulate business or magically make the United States stop accepting immigrants right after your stupid, smelly, foreign language-speaking family washed up on our hallowed shores.  

Anyways, I realize this is the memes and jokes and not discussion thread but I just love/hate it when people complain about this complete non-issue and then do nothing about it.  If a business takes money from the types of people YOU think are ruining YOUR country, stop giving those businesses YOUR money.

I boycott a few specific businesses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - SunsetBengal - 06-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM