Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(06-11-2016, 08:58 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I disagree that Repubs "intentially reduce freedom".  And really the two go hand-in-hand.  I don't necessarily see reason to place one above the other, although personally I'm inclined to favor economic freedom and limited govt.  Social issues just seem less important when people are struggling to find jobs and provide for their families.  

Plus, on the Dem side I see mostly lip service and failed programs when it comes to true social justice.  There's that old joke about govt - and really it applies to both sides - that if they actually solved problems and fixed things then they might find themselves out of a job.  

Hey, to each his own as I said.  I realize as a straight white male who doesn't care for smoking weed I should probably value the economy more than social freedom, but I simply don't.  You have your priorities, and I have mine. Hell, the fact that I have the luxury of wondering whether personal freedom or economic freedom is more important says a lot, really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 06-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM