Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(06-13-2016, 06:27 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No, I used him as an example that even the brain-dead can get it.  That economic freedom => personal freedom is a pretty common view you can find among economists (such as Milton Friedman, a guy you've hopefully heard of).  You know, since you have nothing without food, shelter and safety....economic freedom is pretty vital to at least the first two.

Ahh Milton Freidman...a man who had the luxury of weighing the value of economic freedom because his family moved to part of the world that deemed Jews worthy of life.  And I'll say again that I'm speaking of an opinion  that is my own and I support a political party that emphasizes both personal and economic freedom.

Also, I'd wager equating placing personal freedom above economic freedom as a call for starvation and financial ruin to be a bit of hyperbole, so I'll fight back by saying you obviously want to live in a world where you have the economic freedom to be as solvent as you like...er, provided you weren't born some demographic that is deemed unworthy of legitimacy!

Again, to each his own.  This is the jokes and memes thread actually, so I should just let your Kanye West post do the talking for both of us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 06-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM