Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(07-10-2016, 08:36 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This is a fantastic billboard, lol.

What would be even better would be something that says, "Use me and save up to $500.00 to help pay for the plane ticket...my little gift to you".
I truly despise those who say, "I'm moving to Canada if __________ becomes president".

On the old board, i don't remember who asked but someone posed a question that went, "If Obama came to your child's graduation to deliver the commencement speech, would you go?" or something along those lines and people actually posted that they would not go! I was a little pissed off by this. While I do not like Obama and that's really not the right meaning either because I don't know him, you bet your ass I would go and listen to him speak. He is still the President of the United States and something like that is a really big deal.

I have considered moving, but not because of an individual. I have an overall feeling of disgust with our current government and the political situation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Belsnickel - 07-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM