Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(09-20-2016, 04:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is why man was forbidden to eat from the tree of knowledge.

You have to be stupid to fall for that stuff.
I was going to point out that you're wrong but then I remembered that facts don't matter to you when it comes to religion bashing.

Ahem:
Quote:PERSONAL ATTACKS
Personal attacks are any communications that are intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member. There is absolutely no need for this. 

In addition, no intentional hateful language will be tolerated...including racial slurs, bigotry of any type, or purposeful insults pertaining to gender or sexual preference. Posting such things is entirely inappropriate and has no place on this board.[/b]

If you can't make your points and/or disagree with another member(s) without resorting to a personal attack- then it's better to just not reply to the user(s) or perhaps avoid posting in that topic altogether. 

Any instance of a personal attack will result in a warning. Repeated instances by a member will result in a suspension, and could lead to a permanent ban.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - PhilHos - 09-21-2016, 10:00 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM