Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-24-2017, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: There has to be SOME basis in fact.  All we have is a meme.  Literally.

Supposedly based on a Linkedin post that I've never seen a link too.

When I shared my link there was three places Google found that mentioned it.  The original was already taken down.  Now there is four and the latest one has people doubting it entirely.

Doubts do not equal proof. Like I said, i don't believe it's any more accurate than you do, but you can't just say "it's not true" and expect that YOUR claim overrules someone else's claim when neither of you provides proof. And, yes, he made the claim so it's incumbent upon him to provide it, but, IMO, you can't just claim something is wrong without providing evidence yourself. 

This is a meme/joke thread. If you don't have evidence that disproves a meme, then just move along. Heck, there have been many memes I've found that were wrong, but I let them go because I try to let this remain a joke/meme thread and I just don't care enough to start a whole separate thread about a single meme. Heck, the only reason I responded to your ""Fact"" post was simply because I was disappointed your link contained nothing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - PhilHos - 02-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM