Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(03-29-2017, 02:11 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: What???...I'll readily admit, I haven't watched a lot of her material, however I can say that is not the image I got, then again I haven't seen much of her stand up routine.  At any rate, smelly vaginas are right up there with fart jokes....always funny! :andy:

Still, comparing her physically to "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is pretty ***** ********.  I can understand if conservatives don't like her because she is a liberal comedian that made some comments that offended them.  But you guys are lying to yourselves if you're saying you wouldn't hit it.

I'll put it this way, my wife is a liberal arts women's college feminist, and she can't stand Amy Schumer. I don't agree with some of the posts about her, but it is a joke thread. But yeah, her comedy stylings are controversial to say the least.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Belsnickel - 03-29-2017, 02:17 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM