Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-07-2017, 02:29 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm probably gonna feel a little bad when I'm forced to shut this thread down due to too much conversation and not enough comics, memes, jokes and other crap.

Probably... but maybe not.

At the risk of adding to the conversation, I noticed (with gratitude) you have not changed your sig for some time and this is rather unusual for you. So, I thought I would seize this opportunity to ask about the picture. It looks to me like a modern photographers take on a classic pastoral theme from many an oil painting from by gone days, but I wonder if you have any more info like the photographers name, the name of the picture, where I could get a copy of it (I will save the more intimate questions for a PM, LOL). Thanks for any info you can tender!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - xxlt - 05-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM