Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(08-28-2017, 09:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is a cyclical thing.  All the Megans of the world are going to see this meme and then run to tech school and then you'll have a glut of water heater installers wondering why they aren't all making six figures and an increased demand for whatever the hell people with college degrees do for a living.

If tradepeople want to keep the gravy train running they shouldn't rub their caviar lifestyle in the faces of the idiotic elitist "educated masses" lest the college types start seeing the error of their ways and flood the tradeschool market.  Then again when I got out of college I was a moron because I didn't spend that time earning my fortunes in the unbreakable housing market.  Ahh, memories.

A lot of folks think that jobs like plumbing and HVAC are overpaid.  But, you never have to worry about the "Megans" of the world flooding the trade school market, as those jobs involve real work.  Those guys pay their dues, spending the day in a 130 degree attic, installing ducting, etc., or spending the day in a nasty crawlspace with rats, snakes and whatever else isn't for the light hearted.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - SunsetBengal - 08-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM