Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: 22365238_10154834230655896_1988894213508...e=5A7C0801]

Quote:October 9th – At the Oscars in 2003 Meryl Streep gave a standing ovation for director Roman Polanski, an admitted sexual predator. And while accepting a Golden Globe in 2012 Ms. Streep thanked, and we quote: “God – Harvey Weinstein.” This drew enthusiastic applause from the audience of showbiz libs, as did her attack on Trump and her emotional love letter to the mediacrats at this year’s awards. But today poor Meryl had to issue a statement on her fallen “God” Weinstein that included the following: 1) “The intrepid women who raised their voices to expose this abuse are our heroes.” Yet this staunch Hillary Clinton supporter never labeled as “heroes” the women “who raised their voices” against Hillary’s husband. 2) “One thing can be clarified. Not everybody knew.” If Streep means herself, she’s either the dumbest woman on the planet or this is pure CYA BS. & 3) “And If everybody knew, I don’t believe that all the investigative reporters in the entertainment and the hard news media would have neglected for decades to write about it.” Right … like the corrupt media would never cover for a powerful lib and big Dem donor. In fact we now know that the NY Times sat on this story as far back as 2004. Bravo Ms. Streep, your best “performance” ever … too bad nobody outside of La La Land is buying it! Like many Hollywood actresses Streep’s “feminism” is totally BOGUS. P

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - SunsetBengal - 10-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM