Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(08-17-2015, 01:58 PM)Bengalzona Wrote:

This is sad, and borderline cruel that someone let this girl put herself in a position to embarrass herself so thoroughly.

That said, she clearly cares about the people in the the American people along with the South Africans and the Asian people in the education of the maps because most people don't have a map so the South Africans should really be helped by the American people map education South Africa along with Guantanamo sincerely actually in my personal opinion no question Asians and South Africans along with education system South Asia thus. ThumbsUp

But honestly, why didn't they ask her a fair question? I think a good question would have been, "Can you find either of your boobs with both hands?" Or, "Can you use either hand to brush your hair?" Assuming an affirmative answer she should have been given 45 seconds to demonstrate the task.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - xxlt - 08-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM